Tuesday, May 20, 2014

WELCOME TO BLOG - dedicated to myself

Assalamualaikum and very good afternoon to all my visitor....

Hahaha......actually today is my 1st post in my own blog...after 22 years, finally I managed to create my own blog.... all this while, i never thought to have my own blog...Thank you to my beloved classmates, Kak Nurul and Nina to help me create this blog.....




Actually , i'm not fancy with blog. I just like to READ other people blog but not to WRITE.  But now.... I'M BREAK MY OWN RECORD!!! i can't believe to myself. I already have my blog : personal and academic blog.. I realize that blog will help us to share our own opinion, ideas, thought and do a business ( not only for sharing your personal life ok!!!!! )


This blog is specially for discussing on academic purpose.....The main reason why I create this blog is for MIS750 assignment. My post after this will more on technology and system....So, don't get boring and annoyed ok....Tq Prof Zaidi  for opened my eyes... please take a good side of the blog...KEEP SMILING AND STAY POSITIVE EVERYDAY....till then..





No comments:

Post a Comment